Headway is proud to be represented in AARP Online Career Fair for Part-Time Work!
Join Headway and AARP on Thursday, January 26 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET for AARP’s free Online Career Fair: Spotlight on Part-Time Work. Register Here. This live event is a great way for job seekers to:
- Re-charge their job search
- Connect with local and national employers and volunteer organizations, such as Headway, Lord & Taylor, Jackson Hewitt and Goodwill Industries
- Chat with recruiters, submit résumés, view job openings, and tap into on-site educational resources
- Get timely job search advice during four (4) live webinars and a half-dozen (6) live scheduled chats.
- Play games that help brush up on job search skills (and enter for a chance to win a prize!).
- Connect with other job seekers
- Get a sneak peek at AARP’s new Digital Skills Inventory that helps job seekers polish the digital skills they need to find a job or keep the job they have.
- And more!
Webinar and Live Chat Schedule:
- 11:15 – 11:45a – Keys to Success when Working from Home – Hilton
- 12:15 – 12:45p – Translating Life Experience into Skills that Get You Hired – The Nanny Factory
- 1:15 – 1:45p – Freelancing into Retirement – GigSource (powered by Agile-1)
- 2:15 – 2:45p – Know Your Worth – Army & Air Force Exchange Service
- 3:15 – 3:45p – Resume Critique – Amplify Credit Union
Ask the Experts (Live chats) and Titles:
- 11:45a – 12:10p – Sales is the Life for Me – The Beacon Newspapers
- 12:45 – 1:10p – Starting a Small Business – SBA Office of Entrpreneur Education
Can’t make the live date? Register anyway! By registering, you’ll gain entry to the Online Career Environment and access jobs, tip sheets and view webinars on demand.
Don’t forget to share this opportunity with friends and family who may be interested.