Salary/Rate:$24/hr-$28/hr dependent upon position and experience
Business Sector:Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, & Media
Post Date:November 20, 2023
Headway Events & Experiential, a division of Headway Workforce Solutions, is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors for our client in Eugene, OR to assist with 7-Eleven Grand Openings that have all new displays, coffee machines, 7-Eleven store app, and lots of freebies to give out. Each event may be half inside and outside, or all outside with a pop-up tent set up. Most events are comprised of a Brand Ambassador (flyers, prize giveaways), an Outside Ambassador (sign spinner or costume character), and a Team Lead. The pay rate ranges from $24.00 per hour to $28.00 per hour and is dependent on position. This position is event-based, and dates and shift times will vary. We are looking to start individuals immediately!
As a Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Promote the store’s brand by spinning a sign outside of the store location
- Represent the brand well at the exciting, new store launch
- Engage with customers entering the store
- Other promotional tasks as assigned by management
Requirements of a Brand Ambassador:
- Consent to a pre-employment background check
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must sign a Photo Release Form
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and engaging!
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Be able to take direction well and work with limited supervision
- All positions must be available to work on Thursday 12/14 and Friday 12/15 from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Able to work Full-Time or Part-Time (some night or weekend shifts may be available)
- Gain experience with different clients in a variety of environments
- Competitive wages offered
- Employee Referral Program
Physical Requirements as a Brand Ambassador:
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Safely lift/move loads of 25+ pounds
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us, visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.
By applying to this position, you hereby acknowledge and consent to being contacted via phone and text by our recruiters, should your application be selected for further consideration.