Enterprise Sales Representative
At Headway, our Enterprise Sales Representative’s guide prospects through our carefully crafted sales process, and when the time comes – close the deal.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative at Headway, you will continually cultivate and build the relationships that lead to future business partners. You will be supported by Marketing and Business Development resources committed to generating the leads necessary for a robust sales pipeline. Our Enterprise Sales Representatives’ must also be experts at utilizing their personally established contacts and well-developed networks to identify potential new clients. As a key member of the sales team and organization, you will be responsible for driving profitability and business growth while maintaining company integrity, quality, brand, and culture of customer satisfaction. The compensation for this position is competitive and based on experience.
As the Enterprise Sales Representative you will:
- Identify and create business needs with senior executive decision makers
- Create and communicate the value of Headway’s workforce solutions with prospects and clients
- Develop yearly new sales plan with quarterly achievement goals
- Develop a detailed sales approach plan
- Develop individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Develop thorough understanding of each account's industry and business
- Act as a subject matter expert for companies within the assigned sector
To be a successful Enterprise Sales Representative you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a solutions sales role with the ability to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances
- 2+ years selling staffing services (Minimum Requirement)
- Proven record of enterprise sales and accomplishments
- History of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills are essential with the ability to clearly present information in all formats, read and interpret complex information and the ability to adapt presentations to suit a particular audience
- Experience calling on and presenting to C level executives
- Skill and experience to present new ideas to decision makers, respond to objections successfully, listen, influence and persuade professionally
- Proven consultative, partnership, customer service and people competencies expected of a sales leader.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Experience with writing and interpreting contracts
The ideal candidate will reside in the Triangle area of North Carolina and will have solution-based sales experience in the area of Human Capital, HR Outsourcing, or related field.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to walk, sit, talk, see, and hear
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, sit and view a computer screen for long periods
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us, visit www.headwaywfs.com .
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.