Part-Time Data Collectors
Enjoy flexibility and variety in your work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a desire to make an impact in the retail industry?
Join a growing and diverse data collection team! On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is searching for Part-Time Data Collectors. Part-Time Data Collectors are at the core of our client’s business. You will provide the competitive pricing information our client needs to drive successful pricing strategies. Your primary responsibility will be to use your SMARTPHONE device (iPhone) to record and transmit product codes and prices in grocery stores, pharmacies, and mass merchants.
What We Offer Our Part-Time Data Collectors
- Competitive hourly pay
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for employee learning and development
What We Require from Our Part-Time Data Collectors
- Must be 18+
- Preferably, you have some retail experience and a high school diploma, or an equivalent combination of the two
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work 4-6 hours per week with scheduling flexibility
- Preferred Availability: Wednesday & Thursday
- Take proper care of all materials or equipment provided by the company & return them upon completion of the project
- Comfortable with using a SMARTPHONE device
- You must dress retail professionally: Wear clean clothing, pants without holes, closed toe shoes
- Communicate proactively
- Be a team player, helping us build relationships within retail locations
Physical Requirements of a Part-Time Data Collector:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift to 45 pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items
- Ability to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases for extended periods of time
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more, visit www.headwaywfs.com .
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.