Supply Return - Driver
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the election process!
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking to hire Remote Site Workers for our local client in the Wake County, NC area. As Supply Return Driver, you will play an essential role in creating a smooth and successful early voting operation. This is a short-term assignment, offering approximately 5 hours Tuesday, November 7th. The pay rate is $15 per hour.
As a Supply Return - Driver, you will…
- Able to meet driver requirements (Drive personal car)
- Drive personal car from BOE OC to one of 8 drop-off location sites
- Setup location with signs according to supervisor instructions
- Unload supplies from precinct official’s car and organize in moving truck as instructed by supervisor
- Complete a checklist (chain of custody form) for each precinct to ensure proper supplies are being distributed and returned.
- Keep in contact with supervisor as instructed (iPhone will be issued)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- iPhone proficiency preferred
- Cannot make any stops during shift
- Restroom facilities may not be available for up to 5 hours at location site
- At least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the US
- Must be willing to consent to a pre-employment background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Must be available to work full shifts and must be able to work weekends
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Adhere to all regulatory, company, and departmental policies and procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to sit and stand for at least three hours
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions including wind, rain, cold, snow, heat, etc.
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com .
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.