Types of Research
Stay ahead of the competition with accurate consumer opinion and market trend data. Headway can support the data collection needs for telephone interviewing, short-term intercept and long-term field projects.
Social Science Research
High-quality workforce and infrastructure to achieve your data collection goals. Headway can support contracts with federal, state, local government, public service agencies or private sector companies.
Conduct polling research or launch a get out the vote (GOTV) initiative. Headway’s nationwide capability and experience in political staffing initiatives make us uniquely qualified to meet your needs.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Our customized RPO solution improves recruitment performance and empowers your organization.
- Analyze and optimize your recruitment strategies
- Design a highly effective, efficient, scalable outsourced recruitment program
- Position Planning Strategy
- Candidate Attraction and Sourcing
- Talent Validation, Interviewing and Testing
Employer of Record (EOR)
Our Employer of Record (EOR) service alleviates the burden of workforce management and assumes the HR responsibilities of your existing or project-based staff, allowing you to focus on strategic business goals.
- Daily Workforce Management
- Web-based Time Capture
- Payroll Processing
- Electronic Onboarding
- Taxes and Insurance
- Legal and HR Compliance
- Workers’ Compensation
Contingent Workforce Solutions
Our contingent full-service workforce solution provides you with a customized labor resource for enterprise or project-level needs. Leverage a dedicated, centralized delivery platform and a proprietary database of over two million candidates for unparalleled contingent workforce results:
- Recruit for a wide variety of functional roles, skills and duration of employment; for positions ranging from entry to professional level, from temporary and seasonal hire through medium and long-term engagements.
- Maximize operational efficiency and reduce cost while exceeding your talent-level requirements for contingent workers and contract labor.
- Reduce employment taxes, unemployment insurance, workers’ comp, HR admin and benefits costs.
- Increase your productivity by eliminating the time and resources spent on searching, recruitment advertising, screening, assessing, testing, interviewing and processing candidates for contingent work.
- Maintain corporate responsiveness via a flexible work-staff model that allows you to focus on your core tasks.