The HR responsibilities and requirements of your contingent workers are shifted to Headway who becomes their official W-2 Employer of Record.
This solution transfers your onboarding, payroll administration, human resource activities, and any (applicable) benefits plans to Headway.
We perform all your employer and payroll functions for these workers ensuring accuracy, consistency, and compliance.
Headway’s Employer of Record (EOR) program provides:
- Complete workforce compliance and classification
- Co-employment risk mitigation
- Claims management
- Benefits program management and administration
- Payroll processing—registered in all 50 states
- Payroll tax payments and filings
- Unemployment insurance payments and filings
- Workers’ compensation
- Paycheck and payroll distribution
- W-2 filings
- Retirement plans
Headway provides an effective and cost-efficient Employer of Record service, where Headway will provide onboarding, payroll, benefits, and HR support. This will allow you to focus on operations of the business while Headway effectively manages your HR needs.
Our payroll experts keep your business compliant with the latest tax and withholding requirements. Your company can remove this resource-draining activity by outsourcing to an affordable, all-in-one payroll solution.
Free up your resources to focus on growing your business instead of managing HR by offloading tasks.
Gain clear visibility of your labor expenses through the robust reporting provided by Headway. Manage wages and overtime by paying accurately and to the minute.
Your contract workers are correctly insured and compliant with tax regulatory agencies nationwide means your company is not at risk of dealing with tax troubles.
Headway Workforce Solutions is your total solution for all things payroll and benefits. Effective HR administration saves you time and money and improves employee retention and loyalty. Headway experts become a part of your team. We’re there to offer creative solutions to ensure your people get top-notch service. Our complete EOR services are listed below:
- Multi-state payroll processing & garnishments
- Employee onboarding
- Employment verification (E-Verify)
- Time & attendance (web-based)
- PTO / Vacation tracking system
- Payroll Taxes, Quarterly reports, W-2’s
- Customized job costing report
- Direct deposit, Global Cash Card
- Offer letter processing
- Utilize electronic onboarding portal for new hire documentation requirements, both federal and state-specific
- Performance review & measurements
- Provide employee earnings statements: Current pay periods, YTD wages, taxes, adjustments
- Compliant offboarding of employees at end of project or assignment
- Coverage & claims resolutions
- Employee practice liability insurance
- Temporary disability cash payments
- Permanent disability cash payments
- Comprehensive health & benefit plans where applicable
- Dental, vision
- PAI & term life insurance
- Group life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee assistance
- Affordable Care Act
- Government compliance reporting & agency interface
- Verify employment eligibility through E-verify
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA taxes
- Drug screening & background checks
- FMLA, DOL, FSLA, EEOC…Etc.
Employer Liability Management
- Employment practice liability insurance
- Employment agreements, handbooks & files
- HIPPA, sexual harassment
- Safety reviews
- Substance abuse prevention
- Employee relations
- Termination support
- Liability management training
- 401k Plan
- Annual record keeping, eligibility, enrollment & terminations
- Initial enrollment & ongoing employee support
- Fully integrated with payroll system
- Authorizing loads & hardship withdrawals
- Reviewing QDRO’s for ERISA qualified status
- Filing IRS Form 5500 annually
- No audits, low plan/fund costs
- No charge plan setup services
Workforce Evaluations & Development
- Incentive plans
- Job standards & descriptions
- Incentive plans & compensation
- Supervisor training
- Employee relations
- Performance review & measurements
Recruiting Services (Optional)
- National wage & salary reports research
- Resume sourcing & follow-up
- Advertising for openings via job boards
- Pre-screen telephone interview services
- Job descriptions development
- Full time in house recruiters covering all 50 states
- Pre-employment background checks
- Pre-employment testing services
- Personality & skills based assessment testing
- Video interviewing
Training & Development
- Law room training
- Internal tools
The Headway HR Cloud provides everything your business needs for world-class HR today, and tomorrow. Our cloud delivers industry-leading payroll, benefits, HR, hiring, and everything in between, combined with services and advice from our HR experts.
What’s unique about the Headway HR Cloud?
Complete platform for HR
You get KNOWLEDGE, INSIGHT, and the POWER to do more.
Collaborate with HR experts
How does it help your business?
Move & Grow Faster
The combination of HR Cloud and expert HR services from Headway Workforce Solutions will save countless hours every week on HR functions, enabling you to focus on customers and growing your business.
Implementing an HR system and process can be daunting, and choosing anything but the HR Cloud, means that you won’t be able to utilize the full range of integrated HR services across the employee life cycle.
With the right HR technology and services in place, you will save not just money but great employees too. With great HR offerings and insight, you can not only be more efficient and move faster, but you can also reduce turnover.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
Your employees can quickly view payroll, benefits and HR information on any device and at any time. The modern and easy-to-use platform enables your team to get the info they need quickly and then get back to work.