Brand Ambassador Staff
On behalf of our client Headway Events & Experiential, a division of Headway Workforce Solutions, is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Brand Ambassador Staff in Las Vegas. As a Brand Ambassador , you will help promote the client’s products, messaging, and image by interacting with conference attendees. The pay for this position is range $19.00 to $19.50 per hour.
Responsibilities of a Brand Ambassador:
- Raise brand awareness
- Promote brand names, products and services
- Create positive customer experience
- Exercise courtesy and professionalism at all times
- Be available for this conference located in Las Vegas starting on February 25th, 2024 – February 29th, 2024 (potential training prior to event)
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Must be outgoing, confident, energetic, and engaging!
- Be able to direction and work well with limited supervision
- Consent to a pre-employment background screening
- Adhere to all Covid protocols as applicable
- Available to work the assigned schedule
- Be sure to always check in and out with your on-site Supervisor at the beginning and end of every shift
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and move objects weighing up to 10 lbs
- Stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Standing, walking, use of hands and fingers, grasping, reaching, lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Exposures to various environments as might be expected in a brand ambassador role
- Possess effective communication skills through speech and listening and fluency in English through reading, writing, and speaking
About Headway - Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
By applying to this position, you hereby acknowledge and consent to being contacted via phone and text by our recruiters, should your application be selected for further consideration.