DC Metro Airport Intercept Interviewer
On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking outgoing and motivated Intercept Interviewers to conduct face-to-face interviews in the DC Metro Area with travelers at Dulles International Airport for a short-term assignment. As an Intercept Interviewer, you will receive full, paid training and support while in the field. Interviewers must be persuasive, energetic, friendly, and self-motivated, but also organized and detail-oriented. This position offers $24.00 per hour.
- Complete airport required badging process at IAD the week of February 19th (applicable expenses will be reimbursed)
- Attend 1 hour virtual training on Sunday, March 10th, time TBD
- Work approximately 20 - 30 hours per week from Monday, March 11th - Sunday, March 24th in scheduled 6 hour shifts (5am-11am OR 3pm-9pm)
- Travel to designated location at Dulles International Airport
- Conduct surveys using a project provided tablet
- Be responsible for tablet and all other study materials
- Keep respondent information and survey details confidential
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by management
- Opportunity for future assignments at both Dulles and Reagan National
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous field data collection or interviewing experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Must enjoy interacting with all sorts of people
- Must have a valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- Follow all health and safety protocols
- Must treat all respondents with sincere professionalism
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally reach and lift lightweight objects and small electronics up to 5 – 10 lbs
- Stand on your feet for extended periods of time and walk around the majority of your shift
- Exposure to various environments, as might be expected in an interviewer role
- Possess effective communication skills through speech and listening and fluency in English through reading, writing, and speaking
About Headway : Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us, visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.
By applying to this position, you hereby acknowledge and consent to being contacted via phone and text by our recruiters, should your application be selected for further consideration.