Maintenance Specialist - Production
On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Maintenance Specialist - Production. As a Maintenance Specialist, you will support the production assembly area by performing routine maintenance and repairs. The pay for this position is $50-$60k yearly based on experience.
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Specialist:
· Support the production assembly area by performing routine maintenance and repairs
· Support the production assembly area by performing routine housekeeping and cardboard baler responsibilities including recycling, repair, and cardboard exchange
· Support the maintenance lead in all assigned building maintenance tasks
· Troubleshoot issues to determine necessary repairs
· Perform general repairs including repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures
· Perform routine maintenance on building systems
· Cleans and assists with the upkeep of the facilities
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Forklift (reach), RC and
order picker (cherry picker) experience. Able to complete the HF
forklift certification. Able to operate a scissor lift.
maintenance and repair to pneumatic conveyor systems.
- Compressor-knowledge to
trouble shoot compressor issues as needed.
- Racking-general rack
repair, rack building knowledge (storage warehouse racking)
- Lift truck
maintenance-water battery cells and small repairs
- Automatic taper
machines-preventative maintenance and repair to automatic taper machines
- Heat shrink oven and
L-bar sealer repair knowledge
electrical-connect lift truck charges and general electric
- General HVAC-knowledge
& support maintaining/adjusting the HVAC systems.
- Drive in cooler
door-track repair and general maintenance
- Dock door and dock plate
leveler repair and PM
wall hangings and floor scrubber operation. Pluming maintenance
(leak repair or major clogs etc.)
- Basic computer
aptitude-able to utilize Outlook email, basic WORD and EXCEL documents
· $50-60k yearly based on experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Prolonged periods standing and walking
· Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, push, pull or crawl into awkward spaces
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time
About Headway - Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.
By applying to this position, you hereby acknowledge and consent to being contacted via phone and text by our recruiters, should your application be selected for further consideration.